The National Federation of the Blind (NFB) has created an online comprehensive list of information for blind diabetics called Diabetes Resources.
Diabetes Resources is a compilation of companies and organizations offering products and/or information to help diabetics, especially blind diabetics, self-manage their diabetes.
Some of the categories in this Web site include:
- Insulin Measurement Devices
- Insulin Magnifiers
- Insulin Injection Systems
- Diabetic Foot Care
- Blood Glucose Monitoring Systems
- Insulin Pumps
- Products for the Blind
- Food and Diet
- Literature and Information
- Distributors of Diabetes Equipment and Supplies Medical Assistance
Click this link to visit the National Federation of the Blind's Diabetes Resources page: http://www.nfb.org/diabres.htm.
Contributor: Andrea Peak