From hiring readers to using talking calculators and raised line checks, blind and visually impaired individuals have, over the years, used a variety of low and hi tech techniques for Keeping track of their income and paying their bills. Two of the latest solutions for helping with these tasks are the Talking Checkbook from Premier Assistive Technology and Money Talks from the American Printing House for the Blind.
The Talking Checkbook and Money Talks are software designed to make account management and check writing quick, easy, and accessible for individuals who find it difficult to write in small areas or for those who find simple math difficult.
Talking Checkbook and Money Talks Features:
- Manage unlimited number of accounts
- Bookkeeping made easy using everyday terms.
- Print standard checks from QuickBooks® or other accounting application with either an inkjet or laser printer.
- Backup and restore data Search for a specific check
- Check signing template to use with the printed checks
- Compatible with any version of JAWS® and Window Eyes®.
- Option of using internal voice or turning it off completely.
- Accessible reports that can be saved as MS WORD® documents or exported to EXCEL® or LOTUS®.
- Press a single hot key to hear the balance of any account.
- Built in Talking Calculator
- Built in Accessible Calendar
For more Information contact:
13102 Blasdell Dr
Dewitt, MI 48820
CD-ROM (Includes high quality synthetic speech)
Catalog Number: D-03560-00
Click this link to purchase Money Talks from APH.
American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 6085
Louisville, Kentucky 40206-0085
Toll Free: 800-223-1839
Web site: http://www.aph.org
APH Shopping Home: http://shop.aph.org