U.S. Puzzle Map
This take-apart political / topographical map of the United States has many features to help make learning fun for all students:
- U.S. States puzzle pieces in bright, contrasting colors.
- Tactile mountains, rivers, and state capitals.
- Lightweight frame with incised state boundaries and state abbreviations in braille, plus latitude/longitude lines.
- Frame has finger holes for easy removal of pieces. Frame measures 32 1/2 x 18 inches.
- Masking overlays for assessment purposes.
- Large print and braille reference guides included.
Recommended ages: 7 years and up.
U.S. Puzzle Map:
Catalog Number: 1-01140-00
Replacement Reference Guides
Catalog Number: 7-01140-00
Catalog Number: 5-01140-00
Click this link to purchase the U.S. Puzzle Map.
American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 6085
Louisville, Kentucky 40206-0085
Toll Free: 800-223-1839
Web site: http://www.aph.org
APH Shopping Home: http://shop.aph.org