ColorTest II: Talking Color Analyzer for People Who Are Blind or Color-blind
ColorTest II is a hand-held device that helps the user distinguish colors independently. It has hundreds of uses at home, work, or school, including selecting your own wardrobe; identifying products from the package color; determining if fruit is ripe; and distinguishing colored folders, forms.
- Uses a clear human voice to announce the color of any object placed in contact with its sensitive detector.
- Senses over 1,000 nuances of color. Also detects patterns, brightness, and contrast.
- Can provide color analysis with specific values for brightness, hue, and saturation.
- Use as a light detector.
- Talking clock, calendar, timer, thermometer, and three games
- Earphone jack and holes to accommodate a neck loop (earphone not included)
- Built-in rechargeable battery with talking battery status
- Carrying case
- Battery charger
- Instructions on cassette, plus a large print and braille "quick start" booklet
- One year limited warranty
ColorTest II is about the size of a television remote control and can sense over 1,000 shades of color!
Catalog Number: 1-03951-00
Click this link to purchase the ColorTest II: Talking Color Analyzer for People Who Are Blind or Color-blind.
American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 6085
Louisville, Kentucky 40206-0085
Toll Free: 800-223-1839
Web site: http://www.aph.org
APH Shopping Home: http://shop.aph.org