Designed to determine if a student's residual vision is being fully utilized. Consists of two kits purchased separately. Recommended ages: 5+
Teacher's Kit includes:
- Teacher's Guide
- Visual Efficiency Scale and Directions for Administration
- Profile of Visual Skills and Behavior
- Record of Performance on Visual Efficiency Scale
- Directions for Administration of Visual Efficiency Scale
- Ten Visual Efficiency Scales
- Ten Profiles of Visual Skills and Behavior
- Ten Records of Performance on Visual Efficiency Scales.
Catalog Number: 8-50600-00
Visual Efficiency Scale Kit:
Catalog Number: 8-50590-00
Click this link to purchase the Materials on Utilization of Low Vision (ULV) - Diagnostic Kit.
American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 6085
Louisville, Kentucky 40206-0085
Toll Free: 800-223-1839
Web site: http://www.aph.org
APH Shopping Home: http://shop.aph.org