I don't know how this cake got its name, the recipe is rather simple, so I wonder if it was a negative slap at blind people? Never the less, it does sound good and is simple to make so here's the recipe.
Things You'll Need
- 12 ice cream sandwiches
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 cup toffee pieces
- 1/4 cup caramels (to taste)
- 5 minutes prep
- Cover bottom of 9x13pan (or as big as you want) with ice cream sandwiches. (Yes, you unwrap them!).
- Ice with cool whip.
- Break toffee pieces over top.
- Drizzle caramel topping over the top (make sure you don't use the ketchup squeeze bottle - make sure it is caramel!).
- Serve and make a lot because every one loves this one!
Makes 12 servings.