Cutting carrots is actually quite easy if you do it right.
- Wash your carrot well and trim off any green tops. If you have enough vision, watch for dark spots and trim them off as well.
- To make the carrot more manageable, cut the carrot into several sections. The number of sections will depend on the size of your carrot. I like working with about 3 inch sections.
- Take each section and cut it in half so that you have a flat section to lay on your cutting board.
- Make several 2 or 3 lengthwise cuts to each of your carrot pieces.
- Now, cut across the pieces that you cut lengthwise.
You now have a diced carrot that was quick and easy.