You just picked up a batch of fresh blueberries from the market and you are trying to decide how to store them.
- Once you get them home, pour them onto a large dark towel that you won't mind getting stained.
- Look them over well and pick out any berries that might be overripe or rotten and toss.
- Pull off any stems that you might find.
- Gently dry off the berries and place in a shallow pan, cover well with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for up to 10 days.
- When you're ready to use your berries, place them in a colander and gently rinse under cool water.