Do you consider yourself to be a blind 007 type of guy? Maybe you're a smooth, visually impaired operator like Agent 99 on Get Smart?
You know to be cool you have to have the latest spy gadgets. Things like hidden cameras and listening devices are standard in your line of work. Where can you go to find the latest high-tech survailence equipment?
For the latest in Nanny cams, covert cameras, bug detectors, hidden cameras, spy cams, gps tracking, wireless video cameras, home security systems and more, click this link to read the Surveillance Products blog at http://spyassociates.blogspot.com.
This phone "listens" for intruders
The TeleSpy is an economical intrusion notification system, built into a working telephone. With the internal hidden motion detector and microphone this
plain telephone is now your DIY way to install a home alarm. Simply enter the number you would like the TeleSpy to call in the event of an intrusion and
turn the power switch on. When the motion activated sensor is triggered the TeleSpy will call the number and the internal microphone will allow the call
recipient to hear what is happening!
Has these features.
- Slim Line" type standard telephone
- Stores one number
- Plugs into standard RJ-11 phone jack
- 30 seconds of listening - after 30 seconds the TeleSpy call disconnects and re-arms
- Built-in passive infrared motion sensor
- 45-degree wedge beyond the sensor origin
- Amplified condenser microphone
- Includes: Telespy, coil phone cord, phone cord, AC adapter, print instructions
Click this link to purchase the TeleSpy Intrusion Detector from ThinkGeek.