How to Have Beautiful Skin
Everyone wants to have smooth and beautiful skin. You can achieve this by gathering the following ingredients, which you can easily find in your cupboard.
For a body soak
- 2 cups of lemon juice
- 2 tbsp. of cinnamon (to add an aroma)
- 2-4 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of milk
- Water (any amount)
- Prepare your body soak. Mix together the lemon juice, cinnamon, olive oil and milk.
- Pour the ingredients into a bathtub.
- Mix everything well with bath water.
- Relax and enjoy the aroma while obtaining smooth and beautiful skin.
For a foot soak
- 1 cup of lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. of cinnamon (to add an aroma)
- 1-2 tbsp. of olive oil
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1 foot file
- Water (any amount)
- Prepare your foot soak. Mix together the lemon Juice, cinnamon, olive oil and milk.
- Pour the ingredients into a tub large enough to fit your feet into.
- Combine everything with warm water - the amount doesn't matter.
- Soak your feet for 15 minutes.
- Gently use the foot file to eliminate any dry or dead skin.
- Soak again for 10 more minutes.
- Relax and enjoy the aroma while obtaining fresh feet.
- Remove your feet from the tub and pat dry.
If you don't like the smell of cinnamon, you can replace it with another spice, perfume, or flower petals such as roses.
Soaking and filing can be repeated as necessary.
After a few weeks of doing this, your skin will be silky smooth. These recipies leaves skin refreshed and fragrant.
Do not use these recipes if you are allergic to lemon, cinnamon, olive oil or milk!
Click this link to visit http://www.naturalradiancebathandbodycare.com for more skin care and beauty ideas.
Beauty Products with Braille on the Labels
According to The Alternative Consumer blog, L'OCCITANE En Provence includes braille on many of its product labels so blind and visually impaired people know what their buying. The company has also created a school designed to introduce blind and visually-impaired people to the world of perfume.
Click this link to check out the variety of products from L'OCCITANE En Provence: http://usa.loccitane.com.