Do you have piles of those little print address labels that companies send out to get you to donate money to their causes? I have found some great uses for those little address labels, so they don't go to waste.
- Business Card/Calling Card: Store a sheet of these stickers in your purse or wallet at all times. This way when someone asks for your name and/or address you have it handy. You could write your phone number on the stickers as well.
- School Supplies: Place the stickers on your child's school supplies to keep them with the correct child. Yes, I realize they are in your name, but your child will think that's cool, and if you're like me, you probably have at least one sheet with their name on it too!
- Lost and Found: Put an address sticker on your camera, cell phone, MP3 player, notetaker or eyeglass case. Anything that can be lost that you carry with you frequently. If you ever lose your item, it can be easily returned.
- Trick or Treat: We've used our address labels on little goody bags we made up for all those trick or treaters. This often gives the parents a sense of security knowing which house the candy came from.
- Address Labels: Well of course they are expected to be used on envelopes that you mail out to friends and family, and even bills, but there are other ways to use them as address labels. You can use them when you are filling out applications, forms, postage paid order cards, when you drop off an item to be repaired, or place on a film canister to prevent your photographs from being lost. Really, use them any place you would fill out your address. Works great, easy and practical.