Whether you are too busy, too tired or too distracted to stir, the Stir Chef will prevent you from burning your stovetop masterpiece! It's great for people with weak arms, busy Moms or for the aspiring chef!
Do you find yourself wishing for an extra helper to stir the simmering gravy, soup or pudding while you read the braille recipe? The cordless Stir Chef hands-free pan stirrer may be the answer you've been looking for!
- Insert the appropriate size stirring paddles.
- Place the Stir Chef unit over the sauce pan, stretching the arms to the edge of the pan.
- Turn the Stir Chef on and adjust the settings for either a continuous stir or an occasional stir.
When the task is done, lifting one of the support arms will release the Stir Chef from the pot edge.
- Spring-loaded 'arms' adjust to fit a 1½ to a 4½ quart saucepan (6" to 8½ " wide and at least 3 1/2" deep).
- 3 assorted sizes of heat resistant, dishwasher safe stirring paddles (6", 7" and 8" wide)
- Operates on 4 AA batteries (included).
- Recipe and instruction booklet (included).
- Stir Chef is small enough to fit in your kitchen gadget drawer.
Note: The paddles supplied with the Stir Chef are plastic, and are not intended for projects like candy making.
This utensil requires some coordination to place properly on the pot edge. It is possible to do singled-handed, but may require some practice to master. We found it easiest to align the arm close to the pan handle so the handle could be used for leverage.
Click this link to purchase the Stir Chef Dynamic Living.