Talking Meat Thermometers
Talking Cooking Thermometer
Use this large-display talking thermometer for cooking, hobbies, gardening, and much more!
Easy to Use
- Simply press the on/talk button on the front and within one second the thermometer is ready
- Apply probe to medium to be measured
- Wait a few seconds to allow probe tip to reach full temperature
- Press the same on/talk button to hear the temperature
- Always clean probe after each use
- Slide probe into convenient protector provided to store for next use
- Speaks the temperature at a touch of a button
- Easy-to-read LCD Display, large 3/8-inch digits, great for low vision users!
- Accurate temperature reading within seconds
- Select Fahrenheit or Celsius with a touch of a button
- Contoured design fits comfortably in your hand
- Automatically turns off after 10 minutes to maximize battery life
- Hinged battery door, permanently connected
- Requires 2 AAA batteries (included)
Measures 9.25 inches long x 2 inches wide.
Note: This thermometer is not for medical use and is not available on quota.
Catalog Number: 1-03992-00
Click this link to purchase the Talking Cooking Thermometer from APH.
American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 6085
Louisville, Kentucky 40206-0085
Toll Free: 800-223-1839
Web site: http://www.aph.org
APH Shopping Home: http://shop.aph.org
Grill Alert: Talking Remote Meat Thermometer
Grilling is a great way to entertain. Constantly standing next to the grill, however, is not. Now you can have the freedom to mingle with this remote meat thermometer. A voice prompt alerts you when your meat is "Almost Ready" and "Ready." It's one of the hottest accessible gifts you can give!
A remote meat thermometer takes the guesswork out of grilling. Insert the stainless steel probes in the center of the meat, select the type of meat and how you would like it cooked and let this wireless remote cooking thermometer do the rest. You can relax knowing that you will not overcook your food!
- Works from up to 300 feet away.
- Belt clip for added freedom.
- Display backlight for convenient night grilling.
- Water resistant for easy cleanup.
- Wireless remote cooking thermometer operates at 433Mhz.
- Uses two AA batteries and two AAA batteries (not included).
The Grill Right Wireless Talking BBQ/Oven Thermometer
Hate not knowing when meat is properly cooked? Maybe you like meat cooked a certain way? This wireless thermometer will verbally tell you when your meat has reached its perfect temperature. You can program it for 8 entrees (beef, lamb, veal, hamburger, pork, turkey, chicken, and fish), choose the "doneness" you want, and just start grilling.
Features LCD screen, remote wireless probe, speaks in 5 languages, has range from 32°F to 572°F, four alert options (almost ready, ready, overcooked, out-of-range), audio alarm, and the main unit can receive probe signal from up to 330 feet away.
Click this link to purchase the Grill Right Wireless Talking BBQ/Oven Thermometer from Oregon Scientific.