Expandable Calendar Boxes
Expandable Calendar Boxes help students who lack a formal means of communications and literacy. They are closed-cell foam boxes that can be used singularly as an anticipation box or in a grouping of two or more as calendar boxes.
Expandable Calendar Boxes benefit students who have:
- Visual and multiple impairments
- Other disabilities that put them at risk for not understanding, participating in, or directing the events that surround them
The boxes are designed so that a second box can be attached to the original anticipation box when the student is ready to learn "now" and "next." When the student is ready to perform multiple activities, additional boxes can be attached.Kit contains:
- Six boxes (available in white or black)
- Six label/curtain u-channels
- Five connector u-channels
- Expandable Calendar Boxes Instruction Guide with tips on using the boxes
- Calendars for Students with Multiple Impairments Including Deafblindness by Robbie Blaha (guidebook)
White Expandable Calendar Boxes:
Catalog Number: 1-08651-00
Black Expandable Calendar Boxes:
Catalog Number: 1-08652-00
Click this link to purchase the Expandable Calendar Boxes from APH.
American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 6085
Louisville, Kentucky 40206-0085
Toll Free: 800-223-1839
Web site: http://www.aph.org
APH Shopping Home: http://shop.aph.org