SiDiary makes the control of diabetes much easier. Data capturing is a cinch and analysis will help to improve your therapy.
The key is a profile wizard that will ask a few diabetes related questions and will configure
the software to best fit your personal needs and computer skills. Begin with the more simple screen and add features as you become more familiar with the program. Features include:
- Suitable for all diabetes types (Type 1, 2, Lada, Pregnancy-/Gestational-diabetes etc.) with or
without medication (Pills, Insulin) and for all therapy types (Basetherapy, CT, ICT, Pumper etc.)
- Read data from almost all common blood glucose meters
- Simple interface for data entry, use of different devices for entering data (Windows-PC, PocketPC,
Cellphone) with automated sync-mechanism and merging of all data.
- Automated sending of SMS messages to your doctor or a trusted person if you have tracked a critical
blood glucose level.
- Analysis, trends and graphical feedback for adjusting your diabetes therapy (available on all
- Direct feedback for tracked values will increase your motivation drastically
- Search the nutrition database (USDA Rev.17) for carbs, fat, protein etc. even on your Smartphone
- Full text search for all tracked records
- Send your data to your doctor or health-care professional with SiDiary's email wizard (compressed,
crypted and password-protected)
- Several import-, export- and print functionalities for archiving your data on paper or as a log for your doctor (Demo)
SINOVO has developed a special mode for SiDiary together with blind diabetics. This mode supports blind people with diabetes to work with SiDiary in combination with a screenreader (i.e. Virgo, JAWS, Window Eyes etc.) with optimized SiDiary screens. The user can activate a special "blinde-mode" which basically switches relevant screens into a special layout which is highly optimized for screen readers. All tracked parameters are composed with a compact layout and with the appropriate shortcuts you can navigate the days and edit the data. SiDiary also supports the relevant meter devices for blind diabetics: providing a driver for the GlucoTalk meter and can read (via Accu-Chek Smart Pix) the Accu-Chek Compact Plus meter which can be configured in an acoustic mode. The driver for the Deltec CoZmanager (Cozmo insulin pump) completes the package for this target group since the Cozmo is currently the only insulin pump which can be easily used by blind diabetics.
SiDiary will switch into the blind mode automatically on systems with an installed version of Virgo. If you are using another screenreader you can activate the special mode within the profile wizard on the initial startup of the software.
To make things even easier, blind users can use a USB-Stick version with SiDiary. This stick
can be plugged into any desktop computer and does not need a setup or registration. Just plug it and
start to track your data with SiDiary. Of course you can give your health-care-professional the
stick since this media holds all your personal data.
Click this link to learn more about the USB version of SiDiary.
Click this link to download the 30 day free trial of SiDiary.
Please note: SiDiary will provide great help for your daily life with diabetes, it cannot replace consultations with health-care professionals. It can replace your paper log but it cannot give medical advice.