VIPS Video Library
The VIPS Video Library from Visually Impaired Preschool Services is a series of essential videos for parents of young children who are visually impaired. The VIPS Video Library offers practical and proven techniques that foster the development of children who are visually impaired or blind. Geared to parents and educators, these videos offer critical insights and strategies to help a child achieve independence.
- Seeing Things in a New Way: What Happens When You Have a Blind Baby: Catalog Number 1-30024-DVD
- Learning About the World: Concept Development: Catalog Number 1-30025-DVD
- Becoming a "Can-Do" Kid: Self-Help Skills: Catalog Number 1-30026-DVD
- Making Friends: Social Skills and Play: Catalog Number 1-30027-DVD
- Going Places: Orientation and Mobility: Catalog Number 1-30028-DVD
- Through Their Eyes: An Introduction to Low Vision: Catalog Number 1-30029-DVD
- Moving Through the World: Gross Motor Skills and Play: Catalog Number 1-30030-DVD
- Hands-On Experience: Tactual Learning and Skills: Catalog Number 1-30031-DVD
- Successfully Adapting the Preschool Environment: Catalog Number 1-30032-DVD
- Power at Your Fingertips: An Introduction to Learning Braille: Catalog Number 1-30033-DVD
- Full of Hope: Catalog Number Catalog Number 1-30034-DVD
- Growing My Way--Part 1: The Developmental Impacts of Visual Impairment: Catalog Number 1-30035-DVD
- Growing My Way -- Part 2: The Developmental Impacts of Visual Impairment (24 to 36 months of age) Catalog Number 1-30036-DVD
Note: Not available with Federal Quota funds.
Click this link to purchase any of the videos in the VIPS Video Library.
American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 6085
Louisville, Kentucky 40206-0085
Toll Free: 800-223-1839
Web site: http://www.aph.org
APH Shopping Home: http://shop.aph.org