Audio Described Movies at the Blind Mice Mart Movie Vault
The Mice have a collection of audio described movies for you to download Free! The movies are audio files that contain the original audio of the movie and the descriptive track. Files are provided in the mp3 format for ease of use.
- Press enter on the link for the movie you want.
- You will be taken to SendSpace.com's download page for the movie.
- Navigate to the bottom of the page and tab up the page until you hear the name of the movie. That is the download link.
- Enter on that named link.
- The box that opens will ask you to "open" or "save" the file or "cancel" the entire operation.
Enter on "Save".
- The next box that opens will allow you to select the location on your computer of where you would like to save the movie. Note: I suggest creating a folder named "Movies" on your hard drive so all your movies can be saved in the same location.
- Once you have selected the location for your download, enter on the "save" button.
- Your download will start.
Download time will vary depending on your connection speed and the size of the file. These movies are provided solely for the entertainment, the Mice expect everyone to enjoy them in the context they are provided. The Mice are not responsible for quality or errors within the downloads, the movies are provided to Blind Mice Inc through an outside source that is not affiliated with Blind Mice Mart.
Click this link to visit the Blind Mice Mart Movie Vault.