New Name, New Components, New Configuration, Same Objective: APH's previous BCR kit (Braille Code Recognition) has changed to Braille Contraction Recognition kit!
New BCR Components:
- Teacher's Manual explains the program, provides suggestions for its use, and suggests additional practice material and helpful hints
- Pretesting and Posttesting Components provide a formal measurement tool
- Teacher/Student Kit contains one teacher's manual in either large print or braille and one Student Kit in braille
- Student Kit contains same materials as in the kit above, but without the teacher's manual
- Increase braille reading accuracy
- Increase braille reading rate
Catalog Number: 1-03251-00
Teacher's Kit, Braille:
Catalog Number: 1-03252-00
Student's Kit, Braille:
Catalog Number: 1-03253-00
Click this link to purchase the Braille Contraction Recognition Kit.
American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 6085
Louisville, Kentucky 40206-0085
Toll Free: 800-223-1839
Web site: http://www.aph.org APH Shopping Home: http://shop.aph.org