- Take note of the APH Catalog number. If you are using a computer, you may wish to copy this number to your clipboard for easier reference. If browsing through a print edition of the APH Catalog, you may wish to write the number to a seperate piece of paper.
- Click this link to visit the APH Quick Order Entry page: http://shop.aph.org/quickentry.asp
- Type or paste the item number into the first edit box.
- Enter the quantity in the next box.
- Repeat the last two steps for any additional items you wish to order.
- At the bottom of this page there are three buttons: "Cancel", "Verify Items and Add to Shopping Cart", and "Verify Catalog Numbers".
If you are sure of your item number(s) and want to proceed to the Shopping Cart, click the "Verify Items and Add to Shopping Cart" button.
Clicking "Cancel" will take you to the APH Shopping Entrance page at http://shop.aph.org/aph_shop_home.asp.
My personal favorite is the "Verify Catalog Numbers" button. Clicking this button will insure that you have the right product(s) before proceeding to the Shopping Cart.
- If you click the "Verify Catalog Numbers" button, you can check that the right item(s) have been selected, and can now click the "Add these Items to Shopping Cart" button.
- Please read over the information presented on the Shopping Cart page. When you have varified that all information is correct, click the "Proceed to Checkout" button or the "Continue Shopping" link to proceed.
- You will now be asked to login. If you have an existing account with APH, enter your Login Name and Password. If this is your first purchase from APH, click the "New customers click here." link to setup an account.
- New APH customers will need to fill out the New Account Setup pages. If you have any questions please contact us at:
American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 6085
Louisville, Kentucky 40206-0085
Toll Free: 800-223-1839
Web site: http://www.aph.org