Parents and Visually Impaired Infants (PAVII) is a pack of print materials designed to help parents of infants who are visually impaired become involved as primary members of the intervention team. Includes:
- Parent Assessment of Needs: Help identify home-based goals for infants.
- Parent Observation Protocol: Covers parent observation of self and child through videotaping.
- PAVII 'How-To' Papers on Assessment: Home-based assessment information.
- The Art of Home Visiting: Responsibilities of a home visitor and issues in the home visit process.
- Getting Ready for School: The learning environment, family factors, child factors, school district factors, expert input, and educational rights.
- Learning Together: A Parent Guide to Socially Based Routines for Visually Impaired Infants: Help a baby learn during everyday activities (also available separately).
Materials come bound in a sturdy three-ring notebook. Recommended ages: birth to 3 years, primarily for parents.
Catalog Number: 7-96150-00
Learning Together only:
Catalog Number: 7-68660-00
Click this link to purchase Parents and Visually Impaired Infants (PAVII).
American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 6085
Louisville, Kentucky 40206-0085
Toll Free: 800-223-1839
Web site: http://www.aph.org
APH Shopping Home: http://shop.aph.org