Looking for an easy way to play FLV (Flash Video) files downloaded from YouTube and other video sites? Get the free Applian FLV Player. It's easy to use, and you can view videos at 1x, 2x or even full screen, perfect for people with low vision. Features include:
- Play FLV files on any Windows PC.
- Double-click files in File Explorer to play them automatically.
- Zoom 50% - 100% - 200% and full screen.
- Double click video view-port to toggle full screen.
- Drag-and-drop multiple files.
- Play URL's, Streams and Local Files.
- Remember position on screen at next launch.
- Remember audio settings at next launch
- Optional video smoothing for fast CPU's.
NOTE: May not be compatible with screen readers and some screen magnification programs.
Click this link to download the the Applian FLV Player.