Early Braille Trade Books, Sunshine Kit 2
Finding the right book for young students is now easier!
The Early Braille Trade Books Project combines commercially available books with braille labels for beginning readers. This kit includes books, braille labels, a quick start sheet, and access to an interactive website, please visit: http://tech.aph.org/ebt/
- Contracted or uncontracted braille labels
- Match books to a student based on braille knowledge
- The interactive website allows you to:
- Search for books by genre, core curriculum, or expanded core curriculum
- Access a book summary and activities designed for braille readers
- Maintain a listing and percentage of contractions learned by each student -- great for documentation at IEP meetings
- Share or transfer student records to other teachers
Sunshine Kit 2 Includes 12 books and label packs:
The Big Laugh · The Green Dragon · Griffin, the School Cat · The Horrible Urktar of Or · Just Like Me · My Feet Are Just Right · Sione Went Fishing · A Spinning Snake · Trees are Special · Yippy-Day-Yippy-Doo! · You Can Make Skittles · You Did It!
Notes: Customer applies the included braille labels (label packs not shown in picture). A user ID and password are required to access interactive website.
Contracted Braille Kit:
Catalog Number: 3-00203-00
Uncontracted Braille Kit:
Catalog Number: 3-00204-00
Contracted Braille Label Packs (labels only):
Catalog Number: 3-00203-CL
Uncontracted Braille Label Packs (labels only):
Catalog Number: 3-00204-UL
Click this link to purchase the Early Braille Trade Books, Sunshine Kit 2.
American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 6085
Louisville, Kentucky 40206-0085
Toll Free: 800-223-1839
Web site: http://www.aph.org
APH Shopping Home: http://shop.aph.org