iPad, iTouch or iPhone Disk Mode is made easy with Phone Disk. Using your standard USB cable, this tiny program runs in the menu bar or system tray of your Mac or PC. When it finds an iPod Touch or iPhone it seamlessly mounts it to your file system so you can directly access its files using Windows Explorer, Finder and every other program.
- Preview, open, edit and save images, documents and more directly on the device.
- Access the device directly through other programs such as a document editing program.
- Mount multiple iPhones and iPod Touches simultaneously
- Browse the iPhone in Finder and Windows Explorer
- Works with or without jail breaking the device. It's a simple application that runs in your system tray and won't clutter or slow your computer.
- Fully integrated with OSX and Windows
- Optionally, automatically launch program at startup.