Here's a cool project that you can use to teach kids about the planets. Be creative and use a variety of colors and create your own solar system! Best of all, you'll be making something tactile that can also be enjoyed by kids who are blind or visually impaired.
- Gather your materials. You will need some shaving cream, white glue, paint,scissors, a marker, paper, a spoon, and container or bowl.
- Start by mixing your paint. You will need 3 parts shaving cream to 1 part white glue, and colored paint . Use as much paint as you need to get the color you want.
- While they mix it up, draw a circle on your blue paper.
- Paint. It might get messy but it will definitely be fun!
- Let dry and cut out. The paint will dry puffy !
No Time For Flash Cards