CVI Complexity Sequences Kit
Card sequences for use by students with CVI who have had success with 2-dimensional materials.
APH's CVI Complexity Sequences Kit includes cards that present sequences of images designed to refine the ability to identify a target in the presence of increasing amounts of background information. These cards may be used individually or as a sequence and should be presented against a black or plain, light-absorbing background.
Designed to assist individuals with CVI improve ability to:
- Recognize or identify simple, colored, 2-dimensional images presented in isolation
- Recognize or identify images presented with increasing numbers of background elements
- Identify a key image based on the salient features of that image
- Recognize or identify images presented in a variety of locations and with increasing numbers of background elements
- Ten sets of eight Sequence Cards stored in vinyl pouches
- Blackout window to isolate the target image
- Guidebook in large print and on CD in brf, html, dtb, and text formats
- Three-ring binder
Note: Braille Guidebook available separately.
Recommended ages: Preschool and up.
Catalog Number: 1-08156-00
Click this link to purchase the CVI Complexity Sequences Kit.
American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 6085
Louisville, Kentucky 40206-0085
Toll Free: 800-223-1839
Web site: http://www.aph.org
APH Shopping Home: http://shop.aph.org