Here's what you'll need:
- 2 cups nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 cup lower-fat powdered nondairy creamer
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 10 packets Equal or 1 Tablespoon Equal Measure
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon (optional)
Here's what to do:
- Stir together milk powder, nondairy creamer, cocoa powder, Equal and, if desired, cinnamon.
- Cover and store in an airtight container.
- For each serving, add 3/4 cup boiling water to 1/3 cup cocoa mix; stir to dissolve.
Makes 2 2/3 cups mix, enough for 8 six-ounce servings.
Cooking in the Dark Email List