Are you one of those folks who can't get icing to ever do right on a cake? I know I can't do a thing with it but make a mess. Well, the following recipe solves this issue by putting the icing inside the cake!
Things you'll need:
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 cup oil (I used Wesson Canola)
- 1 cup milk
- 1 box of cake mix (your choice)
- 1 container of frosting (your choice)
Here's what to do:
- Break eggs into bowl and beat well by hand.
- Add oil and milk and mix well.
- Pour in the cake mix and stir in by hand, DO NOT BEAT.
- FOLD in the frosting. You can use only 3/4 of the frosting, if you want, and then use the rest as a glaze by putting it in the microwave for a few seconds.
- Pour into a greased or sprayed bundt pan. I use the spray with flour in it.
- Bake at 350 for 55 minutes.
Cooking in the Dark Email List