Here are eight benefits of why you should consider this type of bakeware:
- You can easily purchase the baking pans at your local stores and for an economical price. Many will come with a multi-year warranty, which makes them a great investment.
- You will get even heat distribution, completely baked centers and even browning of your baked goods.
- Silicone bakeware does not rust, dent or stain. Your bakeware will look beautiful for many years, with the proper care.
- The majority of silicone baking pans are dishwasher, microwave, refrigerator, freezer, conventional oven and convection oven safe, up to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Please read manufacturers instructions as this can vary.
- You will save time and calories because these types of baking pans do not need any greasing or flouring. They are made from a nonstick material, making the removal of your baked item, quick and easy.
- Once they are removed from the oven, they cool down quickly. This can be especially important to those of us who are blind or visually impaired.
- Thanks to the material they are constructed from, you can easily fold the baking pans in half or collapse them for storage which saves on kitchen and cabinet space.
- Clean up is a snap! You can place them on the top rack of your dishwasher or easily hand wash them in hot soapy water.
In closing, I think once you try a piece or two, you will be
> pleasantly surprised at how silicone bakeware will out perform your metal and glass baking pans. Your baked goods will bake better, taste delicious and clean up will be a snap.
Cooking in the Dark Email List