Standing 18" tall and 12" wide, this backpack is constructed of durable, water resistant material, which holds up well under heavy daily use and provides the professional with a polished, efficient, and organized look. The four "feet" on the bottom ensure that it stands upright when not being worn, and the top handle allows it to be carried in the hand as well as on the shoulders. The shoulder straps are broad, padded, and adjustable and can be zipped neatly into a back compartment when the backpack is not being worn.
- A roomy front zipper pocket is large enough to hold an 8.5: X 11" braille or large print calendar, clipboard, or pad and features:
- Key ring attached by hook/loop material for easy retrieval, use, and storage
- Two pen/marker holders and a stylus/marker holder
- Slate/magnifier pocket
- Zippered change pocket
- Cell phone/PDA pocket with an hook/loop material closure
- Two card holders
- A large zippered inner space can hold braille/large print books, a portable video magnification system, or similarly sized items and features:
- Front panel with padded pockets for two smaller and one larger electronic item such as a notetaker, PDA, book reader, pocket video magnifier, or CD player
- Back panel with pockets for storing media such as flash drives, SD and compact flash cards, NLS flash media, and CDs.
- A back padded compartment has an adjustable hook/loop material strap to protect a laptop, netbook, reading system, or other large technology.
Transition Tote Backpack.
American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 6085
Louisville, Kentucky 40206-0085
Toll Free: 800-223-1839
Web site: http://www.aph.org
APH Shopping Home: http://shop.aph.org