REVISED: New features of Version 4:
- Battery-saving Off switch
- When memory is full, the oldest recorded message is automatically deleted
The Wilson is a state-of-the art digital voice recorder that is simple to use and inexpensive. Makes a great gift!
Record up to twelve hours of voice messages and download your computer via the included USB cable.
- Stores multiple messages
- Easily add or delete messages
- Clips to your belt, visor, or purse
- LP/SP switch for "Long Play" or "Standard Play" (shorter recording time, better sound quality)
- USB cable port and included cable
Use to Record
- Phone numbers
- Shopping List
- To-do lists
- Audio instructions
- And much more!
Note: Requires 2 AAA batteries (not included).
Note: The Wilson digital recorder is not related to the Wilson Reading System product.
Not available with Quota funds.
Catalog number: 1-03993-02
American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.
1839 Frankfort Avenue
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 6085
Louisville, Kentucky 40206-0085
Toll Free: 800-223-1839
Web site: http://www.aph.org
APH Shopping Home: http://shop.aph.org