Here's what you'll need:
- 6 eggs
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 3/4 c. milk
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
Now, here's what to do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Beat eggs until foamy.
- Combine flour and baking powder.
- Add flour mixture and milk to eggs, beginning and ending with flour and continuing to beat with mixer or food processor.
- Swirl butter in 10 inch ovenproof skillet or shallow casserole, being certain to cover sides well.
- Pour egg mixture into skillet.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until puffed or golden.
- To remove, slide a spatula round the edge.
- Slice onto warm plate.
- Top with fruit preserves and sour cream. Makes 4 servings.
Cooking in the Dark Email List