APH's MiniBook products give braille users the ability to get materials out and ready to write as quickly as their sighted peers. Pull the MiniBook braille binder or spiral notebook out of your pocket and begin to write on the MiniSlate in just a few seconds!
A few things that you can do with MiniBook materials are:
- Use your Mini Binder for material that changes; you can easily remove, rearrange, and replace pages. You can also save sets of pages and re-insert them in the binder when you need them.
- Arrange appointment dates in your Mini Binder and insert pages when you make new appointments.
- Keep a Mini Spiral Notebook, Slate, and Stylus by the phone to jot down quick messages.
- Use one Mini Spiral for each purpose: for example, one for your to-do list, and another for names and phone numbers.
APH MiniBook materials are sold separately so that you can choose the combination that's right for you:
- MiniBook Slate with Styluses: This tiny slate has four lines, 15 cells per line. The cells have side indentations, making it easy to find the dot you want to make. It comes with three styluses: saddle, tall flat, and short flat. Choose the one that fits your hand most comfortably.
- Six-Ring Binder for MiniBook: This tiny six-ring binder comes with a pack of 250 sheets of punched filler paper. It fits into a pants or shirt pocket. Keep the slate fastened to the first blank page, keep a stylus in the binder's back pocket, and be ready to write in an instant. You can open the rings to rearrange pages or add new ones. The binder will hold up to 50 pages of braille.
- Filler Paper for MiniBook: Additional packs of filler paper can be purchased for the binder.
- Mini Spiral Notebook (2 pk): Even smaller than the binder, the Mini Spiral Notebook includes 50 pages perforated for easy removal. Fasten the slate to the first blank page, then when you pull the notebook out of your pocket, you're ready to write!