NEW! Watch the Visiobook video!
APH's in-house video production crew has just completed a 3-minute overview video about our amazing new VisioBook Portable Electronic Magnifier and Distance Viewer. The cast includes several APH staff members, including Will Evans, Products and Services Advisor, in a starring role! Thanks to everyone who helped create this video!
VisioBook IS available with federal Quota funds.
VisioBook—view your world wherever you are!
First in its class of portable electronic magnifiers, VisioBook® is a high quality, full-color reading device for visually impaired users of all ages.
- Use VisioBook for magnification, distance viewing, and as a mirror
- Compact and light (less than eight pounds!)
- 12-inch HD full-color widescreen monitor with LED-backlight
- Intuitive operation with clearly marked buttons
- Viewing modes: 5 reversible color combinations, full natural colors, automatic focus can be switched on and off
- Smart folding mechanism with 3 safe articulated joints
- Aesthetically pleasing space-saving design
- HD camera: 1366 x 720 pixels, for both close range and distance views
- External power adapter/battery charger
- Lithium-ion battery, 5+ hours operating time
- Only 2" thick when folded!
Use your portable VisioBook everywhere!
- at work or home
- at school
- in the library
- while traveling
- Magnification: 1.8–30X with dynamic contrast adjustment and picture optimizing control settings
- Dimensions: 12.2 x 13.4 x 2.1 inches folded; 12.2 x 13.4 x 19.9 inches unfolded
- Weight: 7.7 lbs. with power adapter
Manufactured by BAUM, www.baum.de
Distribution and service in the U.S. through APH, www.aph.org
SHIPPING CHARGE: All shipments will incur actual UPS shipping rates based on the destination. Signature required for delivery. Not eligible for Free Matter for the Blind shipping.