In addition to the industry-leading features of the Book Port Plus, the Book Port DT offers these enhancements:
- National Library Service (NLS) Cartridge slot/USB port
- Large speaker and built-in microphone allows for whole-room sound
- 2GB of memory to backup & store files
- Wi-Fi and wired internet connections
- Separate buttons for tone, speed, next & previous title, information, and sleep timer
- Removable “mask” simplifies controls
- Bluetooth audio and control support
- New built-in high-quality text-to-speech reads computer files
- Additional recording capabilities: Record to DAISY 2.x or 3.x; Edit by insert, delete, & append
- Online support for DAISY
- Rechargeable battery
- Computer not required, but you may opt to transfer content using your computer
The Book Port DT is ideal for reading Digital Talking Books. Record or edit your own material in Digital Talking Book format. Enjoy listening to internet radio or downloading podcasts for education or entertainment.
- Book Port DT unit
- Carrying Case
- Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery (user-replaceable)
- AC adapter with braille label
- CD-ROM containing software, books, and documentation
- FREE! Audio edition of History in the Making: The Story of the American Printing House for the Blind
- Quick Start Guide
- One-year limited warranty
- Digital Talking Books from National Library Service (NLS). These books include both downloaded titles and titles sent in the mail on a cartridge.
- Digital Talking Books from Learning Ally. You may download titles from their website and listen with the Book Port Plus, or you may order titles on CD. Note: An optional USB-powered CD-ROM drive, available from commercial vendors, is required to play the CD directly from the Book Port DT.
- Digital Talking Books from www.bookshare.org
- Text-based books from various sites on the internet, for example: www.gutenburg.org
- Books you scan using optical character recognition software
ADDITIONAL SHIPPING CHARGE All shipments will incur actual UPS shipping rates based on the destination.
To order the Book Port DT or view more information, visit the Book Port DT on APH's shopping site!