September 2016 APH News now online
**This Month’s Headlines:
- Bold. Strong. Together! Annual Meeting 2016
- You Can "Touch Tomorrow" at Annual Meeting
- Hall of Fame for Leaders and Legends of the Blindness Field: Inductees 2016
- Enquiring Minds Want to Know!
- Customer Notification: Building on Patterns: Kindergarten
- Adults Jamming to the Joy Player!
- Field Test Opportunity: Tactile Five and Ten Frames
- APH Needs Your Feedback about All Aboard!
- UltraLens: Please Take a Few Minutes to Complete a Survey!
- Progress on The Year of Braille
- New PE Feature: The "I Am" Challenge
- Treasures from the APH Libraries
- Engineers without Borders
- Louisville Goes International for "Tailoring the Reading Experience!"
- Social Media Spotlight
- New Products
- APH Travel Calendar and much, much more…