November, 2016 APH News
**This Month’s Headlines:
- You Can Test BrailleBlaster Beta
- New Products
- Give Us Your Feedback on Teacher's Pet Software!
- Talking Typer for iOS: Field Testers Needed!
- APH Is Looking for Your Input on Audiojack!
- Touch, Label, and Learn Poster: Human Skeleton Survey
- Share Your Creativity with Carousel of Textures!
- A Bold, Strong Annual Meeting
- First-Ever APH/AER Rehabilitation Institute
- 16th Annual National Prison Braille Forum
- APH Partners on a Landmark Book Project
- Typhlo & Tactus Tactile Book Contest 2017
- Compilation of National Listserv of State Vision Consultants
- Find a Winter Sports Camp!
- Tactile Art Products and Materials
- Together with Braille Tales
- APH Travel Calendar and much, much more… //www.aph.org/news