October 2017 APH News
APH News is your monthly link to the latest information on the products, services, field tests, and training opportunities from the American Printing House for the Blind.
This week, visitors to APH’s 149th Annual Meeting will be able to navigate inside the Louisville International Airport using the new Indoor Explorer feature of our Nearby Explorer™ app for iOS®!
A Few of This Month’s Headlines:
- Indoor Navigation at Annual Meeting
- NEW! Indoor Explorer
- NEW! NewT Kit
- NEW! Early Braille Trade Books: Rigby PM Platinum—UEB
- NEW! Math Flash (Action for Google Home/Google Assistant)
- Field Tests and Surveys
- In Memoriam: Remembering Jack Decker
- NEW! Handy Overview of Building on Patterns
- Accessible Appliances: GE, Firstbuild, and an Inventive Young Man
- Social Media Spotlight
- APH Travel Calendar and more…