November 2017 APH News
This month, APH is transforming access as dramatically as braille did back in the 1850s with the introduction of BrailleBlaster™ software.A Few of This Month’s Headlines:
- Blasting Braille Into the Future
- NEW! Increasing Complexity Pegboard
- NEW! Large Magnetic/Dry-Erase Board
- NEW! DeafBlind Pocket Communicator
- NEW! Braille Datebook, 2018
- Field Tests and Surveys
- 2017 Wings of Freedom Award
- Some Daring Adventurers from Annual Meeting 2017!
- Essay Contest Coming Soon - APH 160th Anniversary!
- APH InSights Art Competition 2018 Now Open!
- Social Media Spotlight
- APH Travel Calendar and more…