Check out the March 2018 APH News!
Partnering with local organizations is a win-win for APH employees. Last month’s eighth annual Kentucky Regional Braille Challenge afforded APH employees the opportunity to support 34 Kentucky students who rose to the Challenge to compete in contests of braille skill and ability.
A Few of This Month’s Headlines:
- Statement Regarding the Availability of Orbit Reader 20
- APH and KSB Host 8th Kentucky Regional Braille Challenge
- New! Tactile Algebra Tiles
- New! Holy Moly
- Updated! Expanded Dolch Word Cards
- Updated! Braille Contraction Cards
- Field Testers Wanted
- STEM Corner
- Delta Gamma Foundation Awards $6,000 to Braille Tales Program
- Share Your Story
- Social Media Spotlight
- APH Travel Calendar and more…